Login
Welcome to The Grim Admin
Saturday, March 25 2017 @ 03:45 AM EDT
 Forum Index >  Grim Admin Software and Scripts >  Screensaver Operations
 Re: After timer runs down, nothing ha...
   |  Printable Version
By: ddg5006 (offline)  Wednesday, May 02 2012 @ 01:23 PM EDT (Read 4047 times)  
ddg5006

Hello,

First off let me say I love your program, thanks for making such a great tool available for all for free. Ok so here's the issue. I have successfully implemented your program into the server and pushed it out using GPO, I have even pushed out modified registry setting to further customize the software. Everything works perfectly, after x amount of minutes the inactivity screen pops up and begins the countdown, the issue that I am having is that after the countdown completes, nothing happens, I have double checked all the settings and am sure that I have the log off option selected, I even changed it force log-off, the (4) option through the registry and still nothing happens. I have tried changing it to restart instead and that option has no issues, after the time runs down it restarts perfectly. Also when I set the screensaver to launch for after more than 10 min, it will launch and close automatically, doing nothing. Any help on this would be great thanks again.

Forum Grim Hatchling
Grim Hatchling

Profile Email    

By: nevs113316 (offline)  Wednesday, June 27 2012 @ 04:37 PM EDT  
nevs113316

I am having the same problem. Mine is specific to launching a process.

If i leave the timer to countdown, nothing happens. Funnily, if i manually select preview from the Windows screensaver dialog box, then it actually launches the program.

Has anyone solved this.

Forum Grim Hatchling
Grim Hatchling

Profile Email    

By: Seker (offline)  Thursday, August 02 2012 @ 12:56 PM EDT  
Seker

I can look into this. Please let me know what version of Windows you are using, including if they are 32-bit or 64-bit.

Thanks!
Mike

Forum Admin
Admin

Profile Email Website  

All times are EDT. The time is now 03:45 am.
Normal Topic Normal Topic
Locked Topic Locked Topic
Sticky Topic Sticky Topic
New Post New Post
Sticky Topic w/ New Post Sticky Topic w/ New Post
Locked Topic w/ New Post Locked Topic w/ New Post
View Anonymous Posts 
Able to Post 
HTML Allowed 
Censored Content