Did you know that you can, with one easy PowerShell command, extract all 3rd-party Windows drivers from a computer to a folder? It uses the DISM module and is built into newer versions of Windows.
- Create a folder location that you want to save the driver files to. In the example we will use C:\Drivers
- Open PowerShell elevated (as Admin)
- Tip 1: Right-click on the Start Menu Button and click "Windows PowerShell (Admin)"
- Tip 2: Or do it all with your keyboard >> Press Windows Key + X and then press the A key
- Type the following command:
Export-WindowsDriver -Online -Destination C:\Drivers | Out-File -FilePath C:\Drivers\Drivers.txt
- Wait a minute and now you have a folder of all your current drivers backed up or to use for deployment
All the details and switches for this are available from Microsoft's PowerShell Documentation at https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/powershell/module/dism/export-windowsdriver